Learning to drive in Worcester is a lovely way to learn to drive, in that it has lots of nice places to drive, including town and rural roads, and you are not far from the Worcester Test Station. Roads that are used are the Mazak Industrial Estate road system, Cotswold Way, Woodgreen Drive, and a multitude of roads around the Worcestershire area.
AHD Driver Training Ltd has been operating as a company for many years and now have several qualified driving instructors that are knowledgeable in the field of driving. AHD Driver Training Ltd has many services that they can offer which is why many people have learnt to drive with them and passed their practical driving test first time, some with 0 minors!
First 1 ½ hours for only £30.00
Already learning, had lessons before..?
Lessons are charged at £28.00 per hour
FREE access to theory tests
FREE lesson after introducing a friend
(pupil introducing friend must have taken at least 10 hours of tuition with AHD)
- Charge to use the instructor’s vehicle for the driving test (practical driving test) – £28.00
- Block of 10 lessons – £270.00 (sale price)
- Refresher lesson (full licence holder) – £30.00 per hour
- Motorway lesson (full licence holder) – £30.00 per hour
- Practical Driving Test – DVSA £62.00 (Weekdays)
- Practical Driving Test – DVSA £75.00 (After 4:30pm and weekends)
- Theory Test – DVSA – £23.00
- Extended test for Disqualified Drivers – £124.00 (weekdays)
- Extended test for Disqualified Drivers – £150.00 (evenings, weekends, Bank Holidays)
- Driving lessons (full 60 minutes on the road) for a pupil who has been ordered by a Court of Law to re-sit the theory and practical tests. – £28.00 per hour
- Charge to use the instructor’s vehicle for the driving test (extended test) – £28.00
- Driving Instructor Training 2 hour lessons – Part 2 and 3 £35.00 per hour
- ADI Standards Check Training 1 hour lesson – £35.00
- Motorhome and Campervan Training – £80.00 (2 hour session minimum)
- Pass Plus Course – 6 modules – £170.00
Kindly note that if you alter or cancel a driving lesson, notice must be given at least one clear working day prior to the scheduled commencement of the lesson by contacting the school on 07983 881013. The instructor retains the right to charge the full tuition fee if the above notice is not given by the pupil.
PLEASE NOTE: When a pupil attends their theory test and practical driving test they must attend with a signed provisional driving licence with a photograph of themselves. NO SIGNED LICENCE NO PHOTO = NO TEST Documents required for practical test:
- your provisional driving licence
- email confirmation letter
- your theory test pass certificate
The car you use for the test must be fitted with the appropriate mirrors, headrests, L-plates, taxed, and must have the appropriate insurance.
If at any point you choose to stop your tuition, you will be entitled to a refund of any balance outstanding, however, the hours already completed within the last block of 10 hours paid, will be charged at the normal per hour lesson rate. If you have a balance left when you successfully pass your test, the balance will be refunded in full.
Pass Plus courses need to be paid in full on the first lesson.
AHD Driver Training Ltd and subsidiary companies retain the right to charge the full tuition fee if lessons are cancelled at short notice, as per our Terms and Conditions.
All test fees must be paid by pupils. Test fee prices correct as of 26 April 2018.
Driving Instructors In Worcester
They have a team of qualified driving instructors that cover Worcester, Droitwich, Malvern, Lower Broadheath, Martley, Bromsgrove, Pershore and Evesham. AHD Driving School is able to train people that require refresher lessons, or a complete beginner, including Pass Plus, Advanced driver training, driving instructor training, ADI Standards Check Training, intensive courses, Fleet driver training.
They are often asked to supply an intensive course and this type of course can be useful if the person needs to pass their practical driving test in a short space of time. AHD Driver Training Ltd offers a variety of options to suit an individual person’s needs.
All of our Driving Instructors are extremely patient and teach you to drive beyond passing your test. Most driving schools teach you to bay park with a view to parking at the test station only. We, at AHD Driver Training Ltd, teach you so that you can park anywhere, and in any place!
There are many small villages surrounding Worcester that can also benefit from our driving lesson services. Locations such as Upton Upon Severn are ideal for learner drivers as there is often less traffic around to contend with. This means the roads are more friendly to first time drivers or drivers who have recently passed to gain some experience on their own.
Anita Haddon-Davies set up AHD Driver Training Ltd which is now a successful business with helping people in all areas of driver training. With the knowledge and experience that they have together as a team, you can be assured you are in the best possible hands! Anita’s experience consists of being a highly qualified instructor in the industry and publishing 2 books, Anita has over 30 years driving experience.
Nick Ruff has been through the AHD Driver Training Ltd Instructor Programme and is a fully qualified Driving Instructor and qualified motor vehicle technician.