First 1 ½ hours for only £25.00
Already learning, had lessons before..? Lessons are charged at £25.00 per hour
FREE access to theory tests
FREE lesson after introducing a friend
(pupil introducing friend must have taken at least 10 hours of tuition with AHD)
- Charge to use the instructor’s vehicle for the driving test (practical driving test) – £25.00
- Block of 10 lessons – £240.00 (sale price)
- Refresher lesson (full licence holder) – £26.00 per hour
- Motorway lesson (full licence holder) – £26.00 per hour
- Practical Driving Test – DVSA £62.00 (Weekdays)
- Practical Driving Test – DVSA £75.00 (After 4:30pm and weekends)
- Theory Test – DVSA – £23.00
- Extended test for Disqualified Drivers – £124.00 (weekdays)
- Extended test for Disqualified Drivers – £150.00 (evenings, weekends, Bank Holidays)
- Driving lessons (full 60 minutes on the road) for a pupil who has been ordered by a Court of Law to re-sit the theory and practical tests. – £27.00 per hour
- Charge to use the instructor’s vehicle for the driving test (extended test) – £27.00
- Driving Instructor Training 2 hour lessons – Part 2 and 3 £30.00 per hour
- ADI Standards Check Training 1 hour lesson – £30.00
- Motorhome and Campervan Training – £60.00 (2 hour session)
Kindly note that if you alter or cancel a driving lesson, notice must be given at least one clear working day prior to the scheduled commencement of the lesson by contacting the school on 07983 881013. The instructor retains the right to charge the full tuition fee if the above notice is not given by the pupil.
PLEASE NOTE: When a pupil attends their theory test and practical driving test they must attend with a signed provisional driving licence with a photograph of themselves. NO SIGNED LICENCE NO PHOTO = NO TEST Documents required for practical test:
- your provisional driving licence
- email confirmation letter
- your theory test pass certificate
The car you use for the test must be fitted with the appropriate mirrors, headrests, L-plates, taxed, and must have the appropriate insurance.
If at any point you choose to stop your tuition, you will be entitled to a refund of any balance outstanding, however, the hours already completed within the last block of 10 hours paid, will be charged at the normal per hour lesson rate. If you have a balance left when you successfully pass your test, the balance will be refunded in full.
Pass Plus courses need to be paid in full on the first lesson.
AHD Driver Training Ltd and subsidiary companies retain the right to charge the full tuition fee if lessons are cancelled at short notice, as per our Terms and Conditions.
All test fees must be paid by pupils. Test fee prices correct as of 31 August 2016.