We are a BTEC driving school. Have you ever thought about studying for a BTEC Safe Driving Award and improving your employability, well read on to find out more:
Accredited by Edexcel, the course is built around the following units:
- BTEC Level 1 Award -Safe Road Skills & Attitudes
Specifically designed as a pre-test qualification, this course focuses around developing good, safe driving attitudes that will last a lifetime. The course includes practical exercises along with a written workbook.
- Unit 1 – Preparing for a Safe Journey by Road.
- Unit 2 – Maintaining Own and Others’ Safety in Relation to Vehicles.
- BTEC Level 2 Award -Demonstrate Safe Driving (Car Driver)
Although this qualification is aimed at qualified drivers, it can be started as you approach your practical driving test. Again, accredited by Edexcel, the course includes independant driving on varied types of roads, including motorways, exercises involving vehicle safety and a workbook to confirm your understanding. This specialised course is built upon the following:
- Being able to ensure the safety of others when driving a vehicle.
- Being able to give consideration to other road users.
- Being able to maintain the appropriate speed, position & control when driving a vehicle.
- Being able to carry out the required manoeuvres.
Our Trainers are accredited to offer both the BTEC Level 1 Award: Safe Road Skills & Attitudes and the BTEC Level 2 Award: Demonstrate Safe Driving.
Learn to drive with one of our Trainers and you will receive a whole lot more than a driving licence!
Saving on your driving insurance:
Click here to see a list of insurance companies that could save you money on your car insurance.