We are looking for qualified ADI’s who would like to join our Team.
- Do you feel ‘cut-off’ working on your own and wish to be part of a growing Team? Would like to have regular friendly ‘catch-up’ sessions with other Driving Instructors or to speak with other staff members and to be able to access regular training sessions such as Standards Check Training?
- Perhaps you have just passed your Potential Driving Instructor exams and looking to work for an established and professional company in the Worcestershire area?
- You may have been training with a national organisation and now feel ‘lost’ amongst lots of other driving instructors in your area as the company has ‘flooded’ your area with other driving instructors?
- Perhaps the National Company you work for is charging you high amounts for a vehicle and franchise fee which you are finding difficult to pay each month as you do not have enough clients given to you?
If you think about the many costs involved to set up a business from the start and in order to keep a business staying afloat, a lot of people are unable to cope with this, not to mention the administration side and putting it simply do not have the knowledge and skills in order to achieve this.
We, at AHD Driver Training Ltd, have an experienced Administration team in order to run a successful business, and have procedures in place to help other Driving Instructors achieve their goal of working with a substantial amount of clients to fill their diaries on a ‘week by week’ basis and with knowing they have the backup and support from the office staff if needed. A support network of other Driving Instructors within the business is always available to give you help and advice.
FRANCHISE We have a proven Franchise Model that works and which will enable you to work ‘stress free’ knowing that everything has been taken care of for you. All you have to do is ‘turn up for work!’ As you will see from searching for us via any search engine within the internet, you will find that our rankings are always high. Not to mention our social media appearance and therefore, are able to guarantee that you will get regular work from our company.
- Anita has written and illustrated 2 books within driver training and has a lot of experience of training many individuals, just check out our testimonials..!!
- We are an ORDIT registered training company that is located in the Worcester area.
- As well as being a highly qualified Instructor Trainer in the industry, Anita, the owner of the business has over 30 years driving experience. She has worked with the Institute of Advanced Motorcyclists as a motorcycling observer, worked in the training industry, and has gained the Certificate in Education, 730 Teacher Training awards, RSA Teachers Certificate and RSA Assessor Award. Your Instructor Trainer is a member of the Institute of Advanced Motorists, Driving Instructors Association and has ORDIT status (Parts 1, 2 & 3) and gained the Fleet driving qualification.
- A complete mentoring service with advice on which books to purchase if you decide to train to become a driving instructor with us, thus reducing further costs.
- Charges at an hourly rate for training, and if you work hard practising what you have learnt, then you can reduce your training costs even more!
- Part 3 is the most difficult part of becoming a driving instructor, and the failure rate on this part of the ADI qualifying is the highest, but we have the expertise to help you to pass the ADI part 3 test, and in the process save you a lot of money as well.
- AHD Driver Training Ltd offers the most flexible working arrangement of any company and our unique mentoring service enables you to take control of the learning process and make maximum use of any spare time you may have.
- The AHD Driver Training Ltd training course is designed to get you through the ADI examination in the most effective way possible and your success is paramount to us. The training for each part is designed to be overlapped so that the development of skills can commence immediately and less time is wasted waiting for test dates or results.
- AHD Driver Training Ltd also offers you one-to-one in-car training for Parts 2 and 3 to ensure that any training is specific to your needs and no time is wasted watching or waiting for others or being left behind. No other Potential Driving Instructor’s are in the car during your training!
- Finally, we believe we cannot be beaten on price or payment flexibility. Our price cannot be surpassed, and matched with excellent support, high pass rate, and resources to help you with your training, combined with a personal mentoring service from a highly qualified Instructor Trainer, why choose anyone else?!